Weld Seam Detection
| Tubes | Drums | Coil | Tubes and Cables | Add-On |
- Detection of the position of a Weld Seam by Flux Leakage or by Eddy Current.
- For all tube processing machinery that requires a precise weld seam position.
- For all punching and cut-to-length facilities working with welded coils.
The improvement of the welding methods, the widespread use of laser welding and subsequent treatments such as annealing and coating have made the automatic detection and positioning of weld seams in tubes for subsequent processing steps such as tube bending and hydroforming a difficult task. The use of specifically designed sensors in conjunction with digital signal analysis with microprocessors or PC based systems has therefore gained widespread acceptance. ROLAND ELECTRONIC GmbH meets many needs of customers regarding to remote maintenance and presents a comfortable solution for the Weld Seam Detection System SND40, the Remote Service Box RSB.
THE ROLAND PLUS
- Detection of invisible Weld Seams
- Highest reliability against wrong positioning
- Easy adaptation to different tubes
Where is the Weld Seam? Localization made easy!
Manufacturing processes are more automated than ever before. For example, in press lines, the coil material is increasingly welded automatically at the ends. However, it is important that the position of the weld seams is known in the further production - Weld Seam Detection Systems do help!
New wizards for the Weld Seam Detection System SND40
Great news for the operators of the weld seam detection system SND40 from Roland Electronic GmbH.
The new wizards minimize the effort while setting up the system. The highlight ...